The data controller
The data controller for Impact-me can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
We do not collect data from third parties unless we are connected on social media channels with the intended audience. We do not share details with third parties and access to such data is restricted to the data controller and network administrator only, each of whom have signed a non-disclosure agreement.
How do we use personal information?
We will process your data in the following ways:
· personalisation of content
· account set up and administration
· delivering marketing and event communication
· carrying out polls and surveys
· internal research and development purposes
· legal obligations such as prevention of fraud and assessment of conflict of interest
· meeting internal audit requirements
Please note this list is not exhaustive and further detail is available from our data controller.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
We process data on the grounds of:
· legitimate interests
Consent can be withdrawn in writing to email@example.com
When do we share personal data?
We treat all personal data confidentially and will only disclose your name, designation and company name with Partner firms or Impact employees where an engagement letter has been signed. From time to time, we may promote our clients on social media, however, this will only take place prior to written consent from the subject.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Data is located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and is shared and in some cases transferred outside of this jurisdiction. All data is stored on emails to two email accounts and a cloud-based database with limited access. Data is processed according to the laws and regulations of the UAE.
How do we secure personal data?
We secure personal data by applying the following procedures:
· Use a cloud-based database with password changes each month
· Prevent unauthorised access, use, destruction, or disclosure by allocating passwords to the data controller and administrator only, both of whom are bound by an NDA
· Train staff and contractors on data security
· We manage any third-party risks, through use of contracts and security reviews.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will not retain data for a period longer than reasonably necessary. We will keep data for a period which complies with the local law and contractual agreements. Data will be saved on a database and will be disposed of using a secure cloud-based system when required.
Your rights in relation to personal data
We respect the right of data subjects to access and control their personal data, which includes access to personal information
· correction and deletion
· withdrawal of consent
· restriction of processing and objection.
Such requests should be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a formal response being provided within two working days.
Data subject rights may be limited in circumstances where personal data about another person maybe exposed or where data is required to be obtained by law.
How to contact us?
We can be contacted at email@example.com
We do not track cookies or IP addresses
Linking to other websites / third party content
We do not take responsibility for content or information contained in external sites and resources which are available from this website.